[Harp-L] Bebop tuning (was Bill Barrett)

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Tue Jan 7 20:36:00 EST 2020

Gary, Good point, and thank you for clarification. I'll admit that I lost
track of the origin, as I have been responding to my customer who named his
harmonica "Bebop" and wanted me to recreate it in all keys for him.

So, I do most humbly stand corrected. My customer's harmonica tuning is in
fact.... Major 6th tuning.

GM
*GEORGE MIKLAS  **www.GeorgeMiklas.com <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>*
*Harmonica Gallery www.HarmonicaGallery.com