[Harp-L] Bill Barrett

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Tue Jan 7 13:53:23 EST 2020

Gary, you are tuning to the Dominant 7th (m7) tuning. I believe Bebop
tuning lowers 4 and 8 to "A" to create the Major 6th chord. (4 & 8 button
in Bb). I have a customer that has had me tune all of his CX-12s in all
keys to Bebop M6 tuning.
*GEORGE MIKLAS  **www.GeorgeMiklas.com <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>*
*Harmonica Gallery www.HarmonicaGallery.com
<http://www.harmonicagallery.com/>  Click here for **Sales