[Harp-L] HarmoniCollege IX 2020 is about 60 days away

James Brill Rumbaugh jrumbaug@xxxxx
Sun Feb 9 21:18:29 EST 2020

It's about 60 days away

HarmoniCollege IX 2020 with "professor" Sandy Weltman teaching the 7 classes for Saturday April 18.

Link to flyer/poster   http://www.hhcwv.com/pics/HarmoniCollege2020.jpg

 Leaning to Play in "Minor" Positions

A Pentatonic Approach For The Harmonica

The Blues Scale

12th Position

Learning To Play in 1st Position (you've got to be kidding... I did that years ago when I first started)

Approaching Jazz and Swing

Overblowing

What is it? How to do it? How to use it? ...along with assorted overblow licks in assorted positions.

It all starts Friday April 17 at Heritage Farm 3300 Harvey Road Huntington, WV 25704

6pm Friday night is the "Eat, Meet, and Greet". Jam 7 to 11.

Saturday Breakfast at 8, classes start at 9, noon lunch, classes 1 to 5. Dinner, Jam 7 to 11

The cost is $90 for Saturday classes and both jam sessions with all food provided.

Or

You can just attend Saturday day classes for $60

If you want to stay "on campus", we have 2 private rooms still available  for $180.( $90 each night) and 1 bed remaining for $120 ( $60 a night)

For more information go to www.hhcwv.com<http://www.hhcwv.com>

or email jrumbaug at xxxxx<mailto:jrumbaug at xxxxx>

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club of Huntington, WV