[Harp-L] New Product: Reverb Unit, all tube for harp

Sonic Pipe Amps sonicpipeamps@xxxxx
Tue Feb 4 17:38:07 EST 2020

Give any amp you have that true spring reverb sand using the new Windy City
Reverb Unit by Sonic Pipe Amps.
Its hardwired, all tube, real spring reverb tank.  New build using all new
modern components, uses a 6SJ7 Octal tube for the preamp a 6K6 to drive the
reverb tank and 12AT7 as mixer.  This product is voiced and set up for
harp, takes any mic for input and will drive any amp you have.  We are
launching later this month, check our facebook page for details