[Harp-L] Harmonica teacher needed in Palm Beach Florida

randy singer randy@xxxxx
Mon Feb 3 12:38:09 EST 2020

If you know of any Harmonica teachers in Palm Beach area of Florida please reply to this email. I live in Miami Beach which is too far away
——

Hey Randy

My name is Reuben Donnelley . We spoke briefly about finding an instructor for my father who recently lost most of his vision . He lives in Palm Beach FLA .

I thought music might be a great way for my Dad to deal with his new reality . Any help in locating a fellow musician who might need some additional income through teaching would be appreciated .

Thanks for your consideration .

Reuben Donnelley

Reuben Simpson Donnelley
Simpson Estates Inc.