[Harp-L] GOAL REACHED: Annual HARP-L Fundraiser (2021)

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Sat Dec 26 21:29:20 EST 2020

IMPORTANT: This post, while definitely meta discussion, has been approved by the list owner. Whatever you do, please do not respond to this post on harp-l. Instead, you may respond directly to myself (slim at xxxxx) or directly to the list owner (harp-l-owner at xxxxx).

Well, that was fast!!!

We've reached our goal. Beginning tomorrow morning, I'll be refunding any further donations and I'll send a summary of what we took in.

Thank you all!

- Slim