[Harp-L] Seydel Saxony for sale

Craig E. Effress effress@xxxxx
Sat Dec 26 17:13:45 EST 2020

Hello All!  I have a Seydel Saxony chromatic for sale.  It is in the key of (C) Orchestra.  It is in like-new condition, and has been played for less than one-hour.  The coverplates are in the matte finish (doesn’t show fingerprints), and this chromatic has no scratches and no blemishes of any kind.  It has been sanitized and is ready to ship.  Included are the case, wiping cloth, paper insert and packaging sleeve.  I would like to get $260.00 for it, and I will pay shipping via USPS Insured Priority Mail to CONUS.  Please reply to:  effress at xxxxx <mailto:effress at xxxxx> with questions and photo requests.