[Harp-L] Bulletini Christmas Sale

HarmonicaGallery.com HarmonicaGallery@xxxxx
Tue Dec 15 16:34:22 EST 2020

Harmonica Gallery has four Bulletinis in stock, and priced for Christmas
Sale.
Harp players, you can tell your spouse, or significant other, what you want
a Bulletini for Christmas or Hanukkah this year, or even just a New Year's
gift.

So here's the deal....
There are only four at this price, and when they are gone, there will be no
back orders.
The bottom line price is $275.
Free Shipping, and No Sales Tax*
Send an email to HarmonicaGallery at xxxxx
Subject: Bulletini $275
Send me your shipping address. In turn, I will send you a PayPal invoice.
I will ship the next business day after the invoice is paid.

Bulletini-VC is built exclusively by BlowsMeAway
Sold here by Harmonica Gallery.
1.) BlowsMeAway Bulletini-VC ($230)
2.) BlowsMeAway 20’ Switchcraft screw-on female to 1/4” male cable
($50)
3.) Switchcraft 332 adapter (allows use of a 1/4” to 1/4” guitar cable or
Samson AG8 wireless transmitter) ($15)
Package SubTotal $295.00
VA Tax $15.63
Insured Shipping $12.00
Total is $322.63
Harmonica Gallery’s Christmas Sale is one bottom line price $275.00.
Harmonica Gallery has four in stock. When four are gone, sale is over. No
back orders.
Send an email to HarmonicaGallery at xxxxx

*If shipping to Virginia, sales tax will be calculated, but bottom line
will only be $275.

[image: bulletini 1.jpg][image: bulletini 2.jpg][image: bulletini 3.jpg][image:
bulletini 4.jpg]

*George Miklas <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>, *
*M.A., M.Ed., B.M. in Ed.,* *[Candidate for] Doctor of Music Education
(2021)*
Click here for NEW HARMONICA SALES <https://sales.harmonicagallery.com/>
Click here for HARMONICA REPAIR <https://repair.harmonicagallery.com/>
Click here to view SANITIZATION & DISINFECTION NOTICE
<http://repair.harmonicagallery.com/docs/notice.pdf>
Click here to view SHIPPING & PRODUCTION INFORMATION
<http://repair.harmonicagallery.com/docs/information.pdf>
Click here to view PRICING INFORMATION
<http://repair.harmonicagallery.com/docs/pricing.pdf>
Click here to *print *PACKING LIST