[Harp-L] harmonica repair people in the US

Ken Karpowicz karpowicz@xxxxx
Wed Dec 9 07:56:03 EST 2020

Every once in a while I see the name of a woman in Ohio (?) who is an authorized Hohner repair person. Gary Lehman repairs/retunes/reworks/rejuvenates harmonicas. Burke Trieschmann (Open Door Harmonicas) is a very good harmonica savior.

Ken