[Harp-L] Video-solo to Lynyrd Skynyrd free Bird performed on harmonica, (randy singer)

The Iceman icemanle@xxxxx
Sun Aug 9 09:19:44 EDT 2020

it is almost as if the original solo was crafted by a harmonica player playing the guitar!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronnie Schreiber <autothreads at xxxxx>
To: Harp-L at xxxxx
Sent: Sun, Aug 9, 2020 5:40 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Video-solo to Lynyrd Skynyrd free Bird performed on harmonica, (randy singer)

I asked Will Wilde how hard it was to do a 4 1/2 minute solo with no
breaks and he said it was particularly difficult because it was mostly
draw notes, and sometimes used a 3 blow instead of a 2 draw just so he
could breath out for a change.

Frankly, I think it's more impressive than just another harp player
doing Juke or Whammer Jammer.