[Harp-L] Special 20 Bolts

Mike Best mike.d.best@xxxxx
Thu Aug 6 02:51:43 EDT 2020

I’m a life-long Special 20 player who likes to tinker with his harps. I open up the backs of the cover plates, emboss the slots, replace the crappy cover plate bolts and nuts, and put in the “missing” reed plate bolts

About 10 years ago I reached out to Harp-L and managed to source some reed plate bolts as well as some cool stainless steel “sex bolts” for the cover plates. Sadly I can’t remember who helped me out. But I’m about to run out again so I was wondering whether anyone could point me in the right direction to find some more of the sex bolts and the reed plate bolts

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike Best
Perth, Western Australia
mike.d.best at xxxxx