[Harp-L] SPAH Week starts 8/12/20

JERRY DEALL jdeall@xxxxx
Mon Aug 3 11:44:07 EDT 2020

SPAH Week 2020, August 12-15 is almost here!
Details about the schedule, the performing acts, seminar presenters and so forth are under the CONVENTION tab on the SPAH Website. https://www.spah.org/
Schedule: https://www.spah.org/content.asp?contentid=160

--- Wednesday: Gateway Harmonica Club, Catriona Sturton, Steve Watne and Dick Gardner, and the Teach-in Terrors (7 faculty).
--- Thursday: Steve Baker & The Family Band, Fiddle Tunes (several performers), Nic Clarke & Kid Andersen, Boaz Kim, and closing with Steve Guyger.
--- Friday: Mike Fall & Mikael Bäckman, Kiersi Joli, Rob Paparozzi & Chris Bauer, and the Aki Kumar Trio featuring Jon Lawton & June Core .
--- Saturday: SPAH Awards followed by Antonio Serrano, The Message, and Hermine Deurloo as our closing act!
AND
We are pleased to announce that we are planning on offering presentations about all things harmonica from the following presenters:
Michael Handler, Michael Rubin, Neil Adler, Ronnie Shellist, Jason Ricci, Todd Parrott, Kelly Cunningham & Jim Longley, Don Ceasar, Paul Davies, Joe Filisko, Antonio Serrano and David Kachalon

Here is how you can join in the 32 hours of musical performance & instruction. Seminars run daily from 1-5pm (US Central Standard Time), from August 12th to 16th. Performances run from 6:30-9:30pm on the same days. We intend to save the daily videos on the SPAH YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJlie6bVGh8JhVCO-XLtsg https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJlie6bVGh8JhVCO-XLtsg after they are shown during SPAH Week, so you can watch at another time if it is more convenient.
There is a https://www.spah.org/ Waiting Room that will take you to a YouTube Live page to watch all of the daily performances and seminars. If you wish to do so, you should be able to use chat to send a note to the performer or presenter during the seminars and shows.
The Waiting Room is accessible from the SPAH Website CONVENTION tab, or using this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJlie6bVGh8JhVCO-XLtsg

Please share this link with anyone who you think may enjoy the shows!
Stay tuned to www.SPAH.org and the SPAH Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/SPAH63/ for further details.

Helping out
While all are welcome to join us for the entire show at no cost, we ask each attendee to consider a recommended donation of $20 per session to help our artists during this difficult time.
You can contribute to the SPAH Week 2020 fund by going to
https://www.spah.org/content.asp?contentid=156 https://www.spah.org/content.asp?contentid=156
or using PayPal.me/SPAHWeek.
All funds donated before noon on Sunday August 16th will go to our performers and teachers, so please give generously.

Thank you to our sponsors: Hohner USA, Easttop, BlowsMeAway Productions, Seydel, Lone Wolf, Kongsheng, and Golden Bird