[Harp-L] Online jamming

Jon Frusti frustijm@xxxxx
Thu Apr 23 08:16:13 EDT 2020

Though I've been a subscriber for some time this is the first time that
I've entered into the dialogue. With that said, a question: Is anyone aware
of an app or website that supports real time jamming?
I and a friend (he on guitar and I on harmonica)  have tried both Zoom and
Skype, attempting in both to play together,  but have not yet been able to
configure either to allow for simultaneous play. Delay has not been our
problem.  The issue in both has been that either his instrument or mine has
"dominated" the "conversation", and thus canceled out simultaneous play.