[Harp-L] Which Chromatic Harmonica - 12 or 14 hole?

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Wed Apr 22 19:53:00 EDT 2020

Orchestra tuning is like eliminating the top two and bottom two holes from
a 16 hole chromatic.
I tune the top hole | E f | F# g | to get the high G, it's a little
confusing, that's why I recommended a 14 hole--it eliminates the bottom two
holes of a 16.