[Harp-L] New custom harp made by Will's Make

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Sun Apr 12 16:44:13 EDT 2020

> On Apr 12, 2020, at 7:30 AM, Mark Weber via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I wanted to let you know about the new custom 3 octave chromatic harmonica with stainless steel comb, brass cover plates and a new revolutionary quick attach magnet system:

"3D printed harmonicas
As mentioned before, Will’s Make is experimenting with new 3D printing technology.
One great advantage is that the harmonica body and mouth piece can be manufactured in one complete unit.”

It is possible that they have an answer to the problem.  However, I tried printed mouthpieces that were too porous.  They felt rough on the lips and absorbed saliva that turned nasty.

I think that printed mouthpieces need some sort of sealing treatment.

Vern