[Harp-L] Beginnner rack recommendations

Ross Macdonald pdxharpdog@xxxxx
Fri Sep 20 12:37:14 EDT 2019

The Gecko is a fantastic harp holder but relies on a magnetic connection between the platform and the harp cover plate - if the harp has a non-ferrous cover plate it won’t work unless you add a small ferrous shim to the cover plate.

Works great with most harps, and for those where it doesn’t, it’s easy to do with double sticky tape though.

Sent from my iPhone