[Harp-L] Recommendation for beginner's book

David McCurry david.mccurry@xxxxx
Mon Sep 9 10:29:08 EDT 2019

Hello fellow harp instructors,

I'll be teaching a beginning harmonica course next year at the John C.
Campbell Folk School and I am looking for the collective Harp-L
recommendation for the best book for beginners. I've been told most of
those who will sign up will be quite new. I know a few of you have likely
written and published books that will show up in the recommendations. I'd
particularly like to get input from those that have used a book with
students. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to one and all for this help.

D.

--
Professor Dave McCurry