[Harp-L] HarmoniCollege (9) 2020 with Sandy Weltman

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Sun Sep 8 18:08:23 EDT 2019

You folks continue to be the best small-city harmonica club in America.
WVa Bob

________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of James Brill Rumbaugh <jrumbaug at xxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:05:47 PM
To: harp-l at xxxxx <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] HarmoniCollege (9) 2020 with Sandy Weltman

HarmoniCollege (9) 2020 with “professor” Sandy Weltman

And Private lessons by Clint Hoover

HarmoniCollege 2020 will be Friday April 17 & Saturday April 18

At Heritage Farm 3300 Harvey Road Huntington, WV 25704

It all starts at 6pm Friday night with “Eat, Meet, and Greet”. Jam 7 to 11.

Saturday Breakfast at 8, classes start at 9, noon lunch, classes 1 to 5. Dinner, Jam 7 to 11

Sandy Weltman will be teaching harp. I suggest you check out his Youtube lessons. He will be announcing his classes within 6 weeks

Private 30 minute lessons can be scheduled with Clint Hoover for $50.

There will be some changes coming to HarmoniCollege. We had too many people and too much fun last year. The venue has informed me that I need to make some changes. I will announce the changes within 2 weeks. Costs will be published once the changes are finalized.

It looks like it’s gonna be another winner of a session.

I suggest you reserve a spot as soon as convenient @ jrumbaug at xxxxx

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club

Huntington, WV