[Harp-L] Michael Peloquin performing "What A Wonderful World" at the 2009 Jazz Harmonica Summit

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Thu Sep 5 16:51:35 EDT 2019

Another previously unposted cut from the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit DVD is Michael Peloquin's beautiful version of the Louis Armstrong hit "What A Wonderful World". This is one of the bonus cuts on the DVD:

https://youtu.be/jNh7NFYhiGY

I'm posting these cuts in honor of the 10th anniversary of this fun event that I had the pleasure to produce here in Santa Cruz. The blowout sale of the DVD continues until they're gone ($3 for domestic orders, details at http://jazzharmonicasummit.com).

- Slim

slimandpenny.com