[Harp-L] The Story of Hohner Harmonicas...

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Mon Sep 2 17:47:53 EDT 2019

And how to play them.  Copyright 1950.  I have 4 surplus copies of this
48 page booklet, all excellent condition with little to no wear.  There
are various articles with stories regarding the history of Hohner, why
you should play Hohner harmonicas, many images including harmonicas of
that era.  Actual sheet music of songs you could learn to play like, The
Lorelei and Faith of Our Fathers.  There is a section of lessons you can
work through as your skills advance.  Black and white printed on
something resmbling newsprint although they are not particularly
delicate considering their age.

I ended up with these because the seller had something else I didn't
have and the total price was reasonable.  Now you too can begin your
journey in Hohner ephemera collection.  $15 including shipping.  Contact
me directly if you are interested.