[Harp-L] Harp-L 27th. Birthday

Aongus Mac Cana amaccana@xxxxx
Fri Oct 11 07:27:21 EDT 2019

Congratulations on 27th. Birthday of the Harp-L institution.

I owe this idea and the community it has created a great debt. Only for it I
might have abandoned any aspiration to play the Harmonica forever.

Mick Kinsella told me about Harp-L at the first ever Harmonica workshop held
at the Willie Clancy Summer school. I have not looked back since.

Thanks too to all the eminent Harmonicists who have taken the time and the
trouble to answer my dumb questions over the years.

I hope that I may be still around for the 30th. Birthday

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana