[Harp-L] Harmonicas sweet sounds saves whole town from destruction :)

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sat Nov 16 15:33:41 EST 2019

Hi Frank... that's one of my favorite episodes... I definitely prefer the
real opening whistling music of "The Fishin' Hole" !

I think there is at least one more episode with Barney playing harmonica...
very briefly in "The Guitar Player" with James Best as Jim Lindsey...
I always wondered if he could really play guitar like that !

Ken H in OH