[Harp-L] (no subject)

Nigel Haycock cobra1hay@xxxxx
Sun Nov 3 16:13:22 EST 2019

Thankyou everyone, I only have a C harmonica and can try but I cant work out the tabs...dont seem to be any in written form anywhere...

________________________________
From: Ken H in Ohio <airmojoken at xxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2019 9:11:10 PM
To: Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman at xxxxx>
Cc: Nigel Haycock <cobra1hay at xxxxx>; harp-l at xxxxx <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

Don Williams is in the key of A... so a D harp in 2nd position sounds great !

Ken H in OH

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 3:22 PM Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman at xxxxx<mailto:gnarlyheman at xxxxx>> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QONRigVuECk
Looks like he is in E, harmonica is playing background and is almost
certainly playing 2nd position.
So if you want to do what he's doing, and have a C, ask the group to play
in G.
If you want to play what Don is singing, that's a different thing.