[Harp-L] Final set of videos from the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit have been posted

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Fri Nov 1 12:58:27 EDT 2019

With this post I'm wrapping up my celebration of the 10th anniversary of the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit. All the performances from the DVD have been posted on YouTube and now here's a playlist of the three (approved) cuts that didn't make it onto the DVD including Jon Eriksen doing "Only Trust Your Heart",  Steve Malerbi doing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", and Winslow Yerxa with the late Tuula Tossavainen Cotter doing "Viseur's Dream":

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVokyubRroOVpQSAHwkkKb0fX3y5TAsyB

Additionally, if you go to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/SlimHeilpern) you'll find a playlist for all the feature cuts from the DVD as well as one for all the bonus cuts from the DVD.

Finally, there are still plenty of DVDs left at the blowout sale price (only $3 including postage for domestic orders, details at http://jazzharmonicasummit.com).

Thanks again to all who participated in the 2009 concert and for all the wonderful support and comments I've received over the years from attendees and viewers!

- Slim

www.slimandpenny.com