[Harp-L] RIP Tony Glover

James Leo wasabileo@xxxxx
Thu May 30 15:16:53 EDT 2019

I was just informed from Bluesman/Author/Historian Bruce Comfortth that Tony “Little Son” Glover has passed Tony was part of the Minneapolis based trio, with Spider John Koerner and Dave Ray (also deceased) Tony , to the best of my knowledge, wrote the first instructional book on blues harmonica. He broke down the basics of 2nd Crossed Harp, Third Position and 4th Position. This was in 1965 . He provided  charts for harp and guitar keys (some of which I still reference)  He laid the groundwork for much of what we have today.  RIP Tony Glover

Sent from Mail for Windows 10