[Harp-L] Chromatic issue please help

Peter M. Ruth madcat@xxxxx
Mon May 20 21:43:29 EDT 2019

The resonant chamber inside his mouth is not the proper size or shape for that particular note.  It’s as if he was shaping the inside of his mouth to bending a note but instead of bending it is choking the sound.  I suggest he needs to somehow make the resonant chamber inside his mouth either a bit bigger or a bit smaller.

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth