[Harp-L] Ear protection (aka hearing protection)

Peter M. Ruth madcat@xxxxx
Sun May 19 09:49:47 EDT 2019

I’m with Rick Dempster-

A few days ago I responded to this thread and recommend Ety-plugs.
But I only use them when listening to other people’s bands.
I don’t wear them in my own bands because I only play with musicians who play at a reasonable volume

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth