[Harp-L] HARMONICA on the big stage....Graham McClelland

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Fri May 17 11:42:22 EDT 2019

ending  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FZgd4s-260

Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TETg9ZpDyds

> While I have heard solos I may enjoy more and I agree there are getter
players, I consider this performance to be much better than what I hear
locally and better than what I hear usually. When viewed as a PERFORMANCE,
I say it is excellent.  So back to the question, ?What makes it amazing?, I
say it was the energy and total 4 minute performance, not just the ending.
A better title would have been, ?The Ending of an Amazing Solo?
****

My first and second comments to this list on this performance were made in
the context of the original clip provided.  Had I seen the entire
performance, my comments would have been considerably more positive.  So
I'm glad to declare that in the context of the entire performance my
previous comments are invalid, that this guy has indeed put in some time
and effort and learned to do more than huff and puff, and I will look
forward to his future performances with interest.  Thanks to Jim for the
updated information.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
Check out Richard Hunter's 21st Century rock harmonica masterpiece "The
Lucky One" at https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)