[Harp-L] SAJ shows in NYC and Atlanta this June

Scott Albert Johnson scojoharp@xxxxx
Wed May 8 13:23:07 EDT 2019

Hi all... I've got some really cool shows in Atlanta (Ziba's) and NYC
(Cutting Room) this June. This will be my first official show in either
city in over a decade. I'll be playing with some of the best local
musicians in each city, doing a lot of original material as well as jazz,
pop, and blues covers. Here are the Facebook event invitations:

Friday June 14 and Saturday June 15 - Ziba's (Atlanta)
<https://www.facebook.com/events/404374650143884/>
https://www.facebook.com/events/404374650143884/

Monday June 17 - The Cutting Room (NYC)
<https://www.facebook.com/events/417258592388985/>
https://www.facebook.com/events/417258592388985/

Thanks, and hope to see you Atlanta and NYC harmonica folks there.
SAJ
---
*FEATURED GUEST ARTIST, BOSTON POPS, MAY 2017 [video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqcI_IbPylg>]*
*Harmonica.com Player of the Month, December 2017 [link
<https://www.harmonica.com/scott-albert-johnson-2-55779.html>]*
*“Scott Albert Johnson manhandles his harmonica with a master’s flair. He
is a triple-threat artist who can sing, write and blow his emotions clear
on out of his harmonica like nobody’s business.” **Goldmine [USA] *
*scottalbertjohnson.com <http://scottalbertjohnson.com>   *
*facebook.com/scottalbertjohnsonmusic
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Albert-Johnson/57364390664>*