[Harp-L] Chordomonica II Cham-Ber Systems

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Tue May 7 20:06:40 EDT 2019

Leo, I don't know that a manual exists for this. There are two channels,
two slides, two blanks and one mouthpiece. I believe that the primary slide
is closest to the comb, secondary slide is above it.
1.) mouthpiece
2.) channel
3.) secondary slide
4.) blank