[Harp-L] Joe Spiers

tacopescado@xxxxx tacopescado@xxxxx
Fri Mar 29 19:45:09 EDT 2019

During another lifetime I had a Hohner endorsement deal for about 20 years in the days before harmonica customizers were ubiquitous and I was enamored with the Meisterklasse. I have drawers of them including lots of reed plates for the pre-MS version. I’ve been playing Joe Spiers’ harps since 2012 and haven’t looked back. They play like a hot knife through soft butter and stay in tune for a long time.

The other day I discovered my C had a broken comb. I wrote Joe an email and today a comb arrived in the mail. That’s customer service with a smile. He’s also always had quick turnarounds with tuneups.

Great harps and great guy. Thanks Joe.