[Harp-L] Carnegie Hall presents 'A Tribute to Charlie McCoy: A Celebration of the Harmonica'

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Tue Mar 19 23:33:33 EDT 2019

I used to enjoy when Charlie would spend his colder winter days here at his S.W. Florida condo
and stop by the FT. Myers harmonica club and Palm city band gatherings. Where we would do duets and he would back anyone who wanted him too. Very VERY nice guy. We play the same stuff and are
6 months apart in age. So there's THAT aspect. We're old. lolol. Sadly most of the Ft. Myers crowd is now gone.  :(

smo-joe (Bo Livia)