[Harp-L] Absolute or Perfect Pitch Harp-L Digest, Vol 187, Issue 3

Robert Hale ynfdwas@xxxxx
Mon Mar 11 09:11:41 EDT 2019

Thank you, Richard. Fine summary.
You have clarified my concern that AP is relative to one's culture, rather
than a frequency fixed to the universe.
You have also helped free us from the burden of trying to live up to AP.
I thank you.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL