[Harp-L] Likin' my Suzi G48

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Sun Mar 10 23:35:00 EDT 2019

Thanks Rick!!

Yeah, I’ve always loved pedal steel and now that I can play it a bit I’ve been using it on all our recordings (as well as the chrom, of course).

Should you or anyone else be interested, there’s a bunch more on this page:

https://slimandpenny.com/web/audio/ <https://slimandpenny.com/web/audio/>

- Slim