[Harp-L] Harmonicaster Mk II w/ Will Wilde

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Fri Mar 8 14:55:26 EST 2019

It took Her Majesty's customs officials way too much time but Will Wilde
finally has the latest revisions to the Harmonicaster Mk II electric
harmonica and he's excited about it:

"A couple of years ago I heard about a guy called Ronnie Schreiber who
was building the world's first "electric harmonica" with magnetic
pickups. I was very excited by the idea and offered to help him develop
it. The MK1 model had several flaws, but with my feedback Ronnie has
since developed the Harmonicaster MK2. This was just my first attempt
messing around with it at home. It takes a little getting used to, but I
think it has a LOT of potential! I will make another video with more
details soon..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfW-5kkIXhM

Details at http://www.harmonicaster.com

Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.

Details on my gizmo at http://www.harmonicaster.com

<iframe
src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwillharmonicawilde%2Fvideos%2F10157094653882863%2F&show_text=1&width=267"
width="267" height="909" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"
scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"
allow="encrypted-media" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>