[Harp-L] Perfect Pitch

Robert Eberwein reberwein@xxxxx
Thu Mar 7 09:41:07 EST 2019

The discussions about Perfect Pitch reminded me of something: Photographic
Memory. I have a friend (I'm changing the details a little for brevity) who
seems to have this- and she can demonstrate it by complete retrieval of
screen shots, pages etc... HOWEVER, one time we were sharing a suite at a
conference and the door to the condo we'd rented had a 4-digit security
code. My friend was the one who had the code- but she forgot it and, for
some reason, I didn't. I think PP works like that too (and history,
confidence and lack of static (anxiety) are all factors). A speculative
theory: most people with PP aren't great singers. Harp Content: I gave up
being a frontman because I forget lyrics under pressure.