[Harp-L] Michael Peloquin's 2009 performance of When Sunny Gets Blue

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Fri Jun 28 12:20:22 EDT 2019

This is one of my favorite cuts from the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit DVD, previously unposted on YouTube. It's Michael Peloquin doing When Sunny Gets Blue on chromatic with the backing trio of Jeff Massanari, Sam Bevan, and Brian Bowman. I love Michael's interpretation of this tune:

https://youtu.be/ZYLT8QCs8Mk

- Slim

p.s. I'll continue to post cuts from the DVD over the coming weeks in honor of the upcoming 10th anniversary of this event, and if you'd like a copy of the DVD at far below cost, we have plenty left: www.jazzharmonicasummit.com.