[Harp-L] Hole spacing standard for types of harmonicas?

Matthew Bullis matthewbullisaz@xxxxx
Sat Jun 22 22:32:41 EDT 2019

Hello, I'm wondering if hole spacing has ever been standardized, or maybe within one brand? I'm into bass harmonicas at the moment, and have the Hwang double bass. I also have the Swan Senior bass which has one reed per channel instead of two. The spacing on the Swan is wider than on the Hwang. Will the spacing be the same for the Suzuki or Hohner basses vs. the Hwang? How about other types of harmonicas? Some have the rounded holes, so the combs are different there.
Matthew