[Harp-L] 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit DVD Blowout Sale

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Wed Jun 12 15:05:29 EDT 2019

Hi William -

To clarify, all of the previously unposted performances from the DVD will be individually posted on my YouTube channel over the coming weeks, and there are already quite a few up there that I posted around the time of the release. I may or may not decide to eventually post the full length feature as it is on the DVD, will make that decision later.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SlimHeilpern/videos

- Slim