[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. amp for sale

Craig E. Effress effress@xxxxx
Sat Jul 20 19:47:23 EDT 2019

 Hello All!  I have a VERY special amp for sale…It is a Sonny Jr. Four Ten, Serial # 222…This amp is in absolute mint condition, and really looks brand new!   It has never been gigged with, and in fact, has never left our smoke-free home, to be played out!   As expected, this amp has amazing tone, and it is a prime example of the Sonny Jr. build quality….Please email me at:  effress at xxxxx <mailto:effress at xxxxx> if you wish to see photos of this amp…Asking price is $1,400.00 plus shipping, or if you can pick it up in the Thousand Oaks, CA area, that will save the shipping cost…Thanks,  Craig