[Harp-L] Irish sessions at Filisko Teach-In, Tech & Theory workshop

Richard Sleigh rrsleigh@xxxxx
Wed Jul 3 11:37:33 EDT 2019

A heads up for anyone interested in picking up some Irish session tunes -
I'll be focusing on Irish tunes at the Filisko teach in and you can pick up
some tabs and mp3s to get warmed up and ready by going to my website store:
https://hotrodharmonicas.myshopify.com/collections/harmonica-playing-instructions

You will find an SPAH Irish sampler for $0.00

I'm also slated to do a class on harp tech & will have newly designed tools
to demonstrate along with show and tell on basic upgrading, tuning, and a Q
& A session.

The other class I am teaching is practical music theory for diatonic
players in particular and people who approach the chromatic with a diatonic
mindset. The goal is to take out some of the fear and loathing of music
theory and replace it with the perspective of theory as a tool kit for
solving problems and making music more fun.

You can contact me if you have any questions about any of the above - hope
to see you in Tulsa!

--
Richard Sleigh
rrsleigh at xxxxx