[Harp-L] Fwd: Shared Harvest Harmonica Retreat 2019

Bflat kham27@xxxxx
Tue Jan 29 21:01:07 EST 2019

Hello fellow harmonica enthusiasts!

It is with great pleasure that I am announcing the line-up for this year.
June 28th, 29th and 30th.

This year's 3 insturctors are: (insert drum roll here)

Back by popular demand we have Ronnie Shellist. (applause) If you haven't
heard Ronnie, check him out. Tons of youtube video instruction and years of
teaching skills. This is his 3rd go round at Shared Harvest.

For our Canadian content we have Carlos Del Junco. Carlos is a virtuoso and
I don't think he needs much introduction. He is a meticulous teacher also
with ample teaching experience and is a master overblower. This is Carlos'
4th go round in these parts.

Finally, for the first time, I am super excited to say we will be hosting
Phil Wiggins. Phil is a phenomenal piedmont style harmonica player with
loads of serious rhythmic chugs and blinding speedy licks. A real treat for
the ears and also has loads of teaching experience.

The website will be up and running by next week and I can reserve spots now
and accept deposits. On site cabins, billetted or camping available with
admission. (first come, first serve for cabins and 8 billeted spots) Will
most likely sell out again!  $450 for the week-end. 5 meals and snacks
fresh out of our certified organic fields which surround the retreat.
Limited space. We have 22 spots left as I sold 8 spots in 24 hours.

Lots of food will be growing and eaten, lots of harmonicas will be drawn
and blown and the rain won't dampen anything but the ground! I'm drafting
up some t-shirts and hats and maybe some other merchandise for the
week-end. Already feeling a little giddy.

Can't wait to host some of you again.

Check out a few choice videos of the instructors below!

Hope everyone is healthy and warm.

Kevin

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/dBROsJh057M" frameborder="0"
allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope;
picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Bd-u7vZoi0" frameborder="0"

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kQp4cIvETXM" frameborder="0"

--
Shared Harvest Community Farm and Environmental Learning Centre
834 North Shore Drive