[Harp-L] Famous Harmonica Players?

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Sat Jan 26 13:39:33 EST 2019

I prefer Tommy to Larry, frankly Aongus. I have a beautiful recording of
him with Indian harpist
Skaila Kanga.
Frankly, I don't like comparison between diatonic and chromatic; makes as
much sense to
be as comparing penny-whistle to flute. I like both instruments, but thay
ar completely different.
RD