[Harp-L] Famous "Harmonica players"

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Wed Jan 23 13:19:00 EST 2019

If I recall correctly, I think it was McCoy who put the band together
for those sessions. McCoy played guitar and harmonica. There were a
bunch of guitarists, the most notable was probably Norman Blake. Charlie
Daniels played bass and guitar.

In an interview, McCoy said that those sessions put Nashville on the map
as far as pop and rock was concerned. Before Nashville Skyline, the
studios there produced almost exclusively country but Dylan opened a lot
of musician's ears to the talent there.