[Harp-L] Famous Harmonica players

Marc Molino mmolino54@xxxxx
Wed Jan 23 13:01:38 EST 2019

I think it's been nearly 10 years since I tried to put together a "comprehensive" list of harmonica players for a friend's website:
https://www.harptabs.com/players.php

It's exciting to still be discovering new talent and have the internet allow us to listen to players from all over the world.

Just yesterday, the Lee Oskar site introduced me to Laura Reed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEFHOKq99qI
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.BZgNt50LTtKodsP-GHnj4wHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEFHOKq99qI>

Laura Reed - I Be's Troubled - Muddy Waters<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEFHOKq99qI>
http://www.laurareed.com Laura Reed covers Muddy Waters' classic "I Be's Troubled" 1936 Plantation Recordings Filmed by Andy Strohl of Strohl Digital www.strohldigital.com Laura Reed Exclusively plays Lee Oskar Harmonicas
www.youtube.com

-Marc Molino