[Harp-L] famous harmonica players

dh@xxxxx dh@xxxxx
Tue Jan 22 18:08:26 EST 2019

For more diatonic jazz Check out my albums Jazzin Around (Feat Howard Levy and Frank Gambale) and Pacific Lounge (Feat Yussi, Brent Mason, Carl Verheyen, Martin Flores, Dick Aven) on Cdbaby, Amazon, Itunes

David Herzhaft

www.davidherzhaft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> On Behalf Of phyllis731--- via Harp-L
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:22 PM
To: robertpcoble at xxxxx; harp-l at xxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] famous harmonica players

For Jazz harp, check out these guys:  Antonio Serrano, Hendrik Muerken (also vibes), Filip Jers, Chris Bauer, PT Gazelle.  Phillip Achille plays classical and I think some jazz.  And Carlos Del Junco for blues.
Blues Girl Phyllis
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to theimagination, and life to everything.  Plato In a message dated 1/22/2019 4:43:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, robertpcoble at xxxxx writes:

Tony Eyers - bluegrassBuddy Greene - gospelTodd Parrott - gospelMike Caldwell - country/bluegrass/gospel Crazy Bob