[Harp-L] famous harmonica players

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Tue Jan 22 15:59:50 EST 2019

Most of the financially successful harmonica players were not harmonica players as a first instrument OR veered onto other instruments and only used harmonica as a second instrument
afterwards. Steverino is one of those second types. :)
First harmonica BUT only to back his singing.
Singing
Keyboards
Composer
Arranger
Performer
Showman
Benefactor
He doesn’t get mentioned (and this is only my personal suspicion) in that why question  or query the validity of a ‘Given’.

Les Otho