[Harp-L] Romantics, What I like About you harmonica solo

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Mon Jan 21 21:02:26 EST 2019

A bass player friend called today wondering how you play this solo.  He
was playing it on an A harmonica which seemed right to me when I played
a short clip of it on youtube today.  It's not my world so if anyone
knows what key this was played in let me know.  The song is definitely
in E and the harmonica sounds like it is A and it also sounds like it is
a standard tuning.  TIA

Proving to Bob that you can post to harp-l and not have your post bump
into the size limit, pro tip, use plain text.  all harp-l posts are
gonna get send out as plain text anyway, why not just cut to the chase.