[Harp-L] Nail polish and bubbles

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Mon Jan 21 00:29:45 EST 2019

> On Jan 20, 2019, at 9:49 PM, Richard Trafford-Owen <richard at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Vern, surely there are two tests to be considered. One is if the audience
> can detect a difference, the other is if the player can detect a difference.

Very interesting. Over the last 20 years Vern & I have butted heads on this issue. HE thought I was debating his position that AUDIENCES could tell the difference in harps.
Which I wasn’t.
In actuality, I was trying to tell him that I think some PLAYERS can tell the difference. Two totally different things. My position was based on…vibrations into the facial bones.
Since I have pins and wires in my face, I think that I pick up different vibrations with different materials? Could be density? But I can’t prove it. So I declined to argue the point
as Vern is a dear heart who means no harm.

Hugo Slavia