[Harp-L] Lee Oskar natural minor harp designation

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Sun Jan 20 19:50:15 EST 2019

 Not really knowing I'll hazard a guess that it the (d) means diminish.

    On Sunday, January 20, 2019, 3:35:07 PM MST, Robert Piscura via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:

 First of all thanks to all of you that told me about natural minor tuned harps. One question I have a Lee Oskar Natural Gm harp that is also marked 2nd Gm(N) I know what that means. On the other end its marked 1st Cm (d.) What does the (d) mean? I've found that this harp can sound good with Gm AND Cm songs just curious about the (d.)

Bob Piscura, 540-616-6780